If you haven’t checked out the Salming Sale yet, this really is your last chance to benefit from up to 80% off of products by this award-winning Sweedish sportswear brand.
Salming – who proudly sponsor The Fox, Haslemere Triathlon and Guildford Triathlon – have just launched their new range which we look forward to trying out shortly. But in the meantime, we couldn’t resist picking up some sportswear staples from their dedicated sale site. To access these exclusive deals, head to: https://salming-events.co.uk/ and enter the password: SAL2018.
We share our “best buys” below…
Hollie’s Best Buys:
1. Energy Shorts / £5 – A simple pair of tight-fitting black sports shorts sporting a wide, Salming-branded waistband. At just £5 what’s not to love?
2. Performance Ankle Sock 3PK / £5 – Because who doesn’t need another pair of sports socks? Hollie believes that at just £5 for 3 pairs, this is probably the best deal on sports socks around at the moment. Of course Hollie has chosen the bright, multi-colour pack (she says it will make them easier to find!!) but these ankle socks are available in neutral colours too. The socks feature CoolFeel and Arch Supporting Knitting Technology and an Ergonomic Fit.
Rob’s Best Buys:
1. Abisko Jacket / £50 – Reduced from £195 to just £50, this black, water-resistant jacket (feat. pockets) is a firm favourite for practical man Rob.
2. Speed 6 Shoes / £20 – On sale for just £20 down from £130, surely this must be one of the best deals available on the Salming Sale site right now. This model are ideal for road running so will make for a great choice for our upcoming triathlons. Although there are still lots of popular sizes available across all sale shoes, you best be quick to avoid disappointment!
Toby’s Best Buys:
1. Running Wool Sock (Mid-Rise) / £4 – Whether he’s out walking in Norway or delivering another freezing Fitstuff G3 Series, a pair of woolly socks is a wardrobe stable for Toby. These thermal socks are a bargain at just £4, and the versatile mid-rise fit means that they can be worn with trainers or walking boots.
2. Focus Tee / £5 – The evenings are getting lighter, so now is a great time to buy last season’s hi-viz clothing at low, low prices. Every runner should have at least one hi-viz top in their wardrobe, so this Salming-branded T-shirt in “safety yellow” is an absolute must at just £5 in the Salming sale.