Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Park, Woking GU22 9BA
Congratulations to everyone who took part in our September 2018 event.
Woking Triathlon events include a swim in the 25 meter Woking Leisure Centre pool, before a road bike to the South East of Woking and a run on tarmac through Woking Park.
Sprint and Novice triathlon events, adult and junior aquathlon races available.
WhatSprint Triathlon - 400m swim, 23km bike, 5km run
- Tristar 1 (9/10 years) - 150m swim / 1.1km run
- Tristar 2 (11/12 years) - 200m swim / 1.9km run
- Tristar 3 (13/14 years) - 300m swim / 2.7km run
- Youth (15/16 years) - 400m swim / 5km run
WhereWoking Leisure Centre, Woking Park, Woking GU22 9BA
9 September 2018 - 7:00 - Triathlon Races / 10:30 - Tri Star and Adult Aquathlon
RegistrationOpen from 6am. Nothing will be posted out to you. Pick up your timing chip and race number on the day.
TravelCar share where possible, or come to Woking by train. We are just a 10 minute walk from the train station.
BaggageOne small bag per competitor in transition only.
What to wearYour trisuit! Or swim in your swimming costume/trunks before putting on shorts and t-shirt in transition to cycle and run in.
CourseA swim in the 25 meter Woking Leisure Centre pool, before a road bike and run on tarmac through Woking Park.
- Sprint Triathlon - 400m swim, 23km bike, 5km run
- Novice Triathlon - 200m swim, 14.5km bike, 3.3km run
- Adult Aquathlon - 400m swim, 5km run
- Tristar 1 - Ages 9/10 years - 150m swim / 1.1km run
- Tristar 2 - Ages 11/12 years - 200m swim / 1.9km run
- Tristar 3 - Ages 13/14 years - 300m swim / 2.7km run
- Youth - Ages 15/16 years - 400m swim / 5km run.