The ECHO Challenge runs are back for 2015 on 17th October in the scenic grounds of the National Trust’s Polesden Lacey.
Did you know?
1. The ECHO Challenge run includes a total climb of 260 meters.
2. Your run starts and finishes on the “Theatre Lawn” so-called as open air performances are held here throughout the summer.
3. Ranmore Common is a Site of Special Scientific Interest with it’s acidic soils providing habitat for race fauna and flora. Keep your eyes peeled as you run!
4. 10k male course record: Stuart Penman 40:45; 10k female course record: Tani Burge 46:51
6k male course record: Harvey Grimshaw 30:50; 6k female course record: Emmeline Mudford 33:57
5. The Queen mum and King George VI stayed at Polesden Lacey for their honeymoon.