all about the: events are multi-award winning event management agency based in Surrey, UK. We create exceptional, shared experiences to inspire collective participation and celebrate achievements.
– We listen to and act on the feedback we receive from our participants.
– We work with some of the best brands and professionals in the industry.
– We challenge ourselves to regularly participate in events.
– We learn from the best. We help fellow organisers deliver some of the UK’s most iconic races.
Event ManagerView Bio
Partnerships ManagerView Bio
I’m Marketing and Partnerships Manager across all aat: events and Event Manager for Chessington Running Wild.
Goals: To complete an Ultramarathon.
Achievements: “Strong Woman Award” at Field of Fitness 2018 & 2019.
Favourite aat: event: Chessington Running Wild. Followed very closely by Weybridge 10k – for which I have Matt Trevett (the founder) to constantly bounce innovative sponsorship ideas around with. When you dream big it helps to have another steadfast creative around to help bring the visions to life!
Career Highlights: I have sooo many to choose from… 💁♀️
– Securing Porsche as a sponsor of our road runs.
– Delivering the UK’s first pre-race Guided Meditation with lululemon Guildford.
– Working with racecheck on our team-based initiative at Guildford 10k.
– Getting Field of Fitness involved in the Guildford 10k.
– Fit with Frank loving life in his castle at Chessington Running Wild – he is hilarious.
– Securing more racecheck awards than any other organiser in 2019 & 2020.
– Attending the 2019 Challenge Awards with Runner’s World.
– Mercer Surrey Half Marathon race day – the atmosphere is always INCREDIBLE.
Event ManagerView Bio
I’m Volunteer Manager across all aat: events and Event Manager for the Fitstuff G3 Series and Hardassnails.
Contact me if you want to work with aat: events in some capacity – whether that’s as a volunteer or a supplier.
Goals: To complete my first triathlon.
Achievements: Running a sub 1:30 half marathon and beating Toby at the 2019 Hogs Back Road Race. 😜
Favourite aat: event: Are we allowed to have those? The Fitstuff G3 Series – it’s great fun running / marking up the route.
Career Highlights: Organising our team of 250+ volunteers at the Mercer Surrey Half Marathon – it’s the largest number of people I’ve ever managed! It’s also really rewarding to see everyone working together to deliver a fantastic experience for our runners.
Parter with aat: events
From charity affiliations to experiential campaigns, each partnership we create is bespoke. Our unique approach to creating event partnerships enables us to deliver competitive results for a variety of organisations.
Find out how we can work together…
Work with aat: events
Whether you’re a supplier, vendor, or events manager – we have a number of opportunities for a range of organisations to work with us across aat: events. Find out how we can work together…Contact us